Alison's Montessori Return Policy
Customers must follow the procedure below to return or exchange an item to Alison's Montessori:
- Please notify Alison's Montessori via email/fax or phone within two days of receiving your shipment about materials that you would like to exchange or return.
- All returns must be shipped back within 30 days of receiving the RMA number.
- All materials that are being returned must be packaged securely so that the materials do not get damaged.
- We will only accept returns via UPS/FedEx or DHL. We will not accept returns that have been sent with USPS.
- All returns must be insured. Items damaged during a return to us will not be credited towards your account.
- Shipping charges are not refundable and shipping back materials to Alison's Montessori is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please call us and inform us if you receive materials that are damaged. Our customer representatives will deal with each problem to resolve the matter.
- Clearance materials are not refundable-they are on the final sale. We will credit the customer for clearance items that were received broken from our warehouse or damaged during shipment.
- Customers will get store credit for all returns. We will only reimburse the customer for the price of the materials. We will not issue credit for shipping charges.
- You can use your issued store credit for future purchases from our website.
- Customer who wishes to exchange an item, must ship the material back to Alison's Montessori and we will then send the new material to the customer. (Customer will be responsible for shipping fees of the new materials).
- All materials that are being returned must be in their original packing and boxes. We will not issue any credits for materials that are opened and which are not in their original packaging.
- A restocking fee of 15% may apply on returns based on our discretion.
- If a customer is returning an order which was shipped from Alison's Montessori free freight, then we will deduct the cost of the shipping and handling charges that we paid before we issue a refund for the returned products.
- Please make sure that you are ordering the correct size of shelving, tables, and chairs for your classroom. Furniture is not exchangeable or returnable.
- Printed materials are NON-REFUNDABLE.