Update: 04/04/2020 - Alison's is still open and shipping out orders
Dear Valued Customer,
As information about the new coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Alison’s Montessori & Educational Materials is committed to taking preventive measures to reduce the risk to our customers, employees and communities while providing the services you depend on.
To date, our employees have been advised to proactively follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, including:
- Avoiding contact with people who are sick.
- Washing their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always washing hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoiding touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
- Covering a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash. If no tissue, sneezing or coughing into elbow, not hands.
- Cleaning and disinfecting work areas, frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Staying home from work when sick or with a temperature of 100.4°F at any time in the previous 24 hours.
- Staying home from work for 14 days if someone in the employee’s household has been exposed to COVID-19, or has been quarantined due to travel to an affected area or exposure to the virus.
Please help us in limiting the spread of COVID-19.
Your friends at Alison’s Montessori & Educational Materials